Simfatic Forms 3.1 comes with a set of ‘high demand’ features.
The next version (Simfatic Forms 4.0) will address almost all feature requests that you had requested. However, it will take a few months to complete all of them. Meanwhile, it looks like a good idea to have an intermediate version with the most demanded features.
Here are the highlights of Simfatic Forms 3.1
- Ability to adjust the Position and size of the form elements precisely in pixel values.
- Generates HTML/XHTML strict code. (You can get the code validated 100% at validator.w3.org)
- Ability to extend the functionality of Simfatic Forms through your own ‘Extension Modules’
Go ahead and try the new Simfatic Forms. As always, all active Beta participants will get free Simfatic Forms licenses.
Take care of a few things though:
- Use this Beta version for testing only
- Before opening existing form designs (the fwz file), take a backup of the file
Get your copy of Simfatic Forms 3.1 beta from the page below:
Simfatic Forms 3.1 Beta